Swiped from Karen:
1. Sleeping in a hotel room is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love bed when I’m cold.
3. I often use the internet as an escape from my life.
4. I’m reading After This, by Alice McDermott right now; I am about two weeks behind my reading group, but I’m really enjoying it.
5. Money is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited Arizona, I most looked forward to seeing saguaro cacti.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to bed, tomorrow my plans include Minyan and the birthday party of a two-year-old friend whose parents I really like, and Sunday, I want to have a little time to myself with the New York Times.